JOB TITLE: OFFICE MANAGER
JOB CODE: 4161
VACANT: 1 POSITION
SALARY: £27,000.00 per annum
As an Office Manager, your responsibility is to oversee the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office, organising people, information and other resources of the college.
Entry requirements of this job:
You can become an office manager with any degree subject or HND, but thefollowing subjects may be particularly helpful:
• business administration/business management
• computing and information technology
• human resource management
• public administration.
Entry without a degree, HND or foundation degree is possible if you have relevant office experience and skills.
Tasks required by this job include:
• use a range of software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office;
• manage online and paper filing systems;
• develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management;
• record office expenditure and manage the budgethelping establish and maintain office procedures;
• assisting senior management team when needed;
• dealing with staff recruitment;
• attending seminars and training.