Prefer that it charge sorts of, if you intend to take and pass a global transportation section of a beneficial Schengen airport traveling having good passport of 1 of those states: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia, Sri Lanka.
Pursuant so you can Post step 3 (2) from Regulation (EC) No. of Eu Parliament as well as the fresh Council out-of establishing an excellent People Password into the Visas (Charge Code), the newest Republic away from Poland required the brand new citizens of your own Arab Republic regarding Egypt, the newest Republic of Armenia and Republic out of Cuba to have an airport transportation visa whenever traveling away from Schengen urban area that have a move at the Shine flight terminals.
Schengen charge (C-Type)
That is a visa to your applicants, just who intend to remain in Poland and other Schengen regions to own a total of 3 months in the each 180-go out time. Thus you are allowed to stay-in the Schengen region lawfully only if the stay in Schengen places failed to go beyond ninety days over the past 180 months. A new calculator on the Western european Commission’s web site will assist you to count how much time you could stay static in Schengen countries.
- Poland is the only appeal country of one’s trip to the newest Schengen region;
- you visit several Schengen country or you create numerous separate visits within a few months if you find yourself Poland can be your chief destination with regards to amount of stay otherwise goal;
- you cannot specify and that Schengen nation will be your chief interest, however get across this new Schengen edging the datingmentor.org/married-dating-dallas-texas/ very first time within the Poland.
Federal visa (D-Type)
Choose which visa if you wish to stay in Poland to possess more than 90 days. This new authenticity away from a nationwide visa do not go beyond one year. You have got to submit an application for a nationwide visa for individuals who search asylum, repatriation or you plan to utilize the Pole’s Cards privileges.
Relative to Eu legislation, there is the to traveling that have instantaneous family unit members just who are not Eu citizens in order to European union country other than the world of one’s citizenship. For individuals who proceed to several other Eu state, instantaneous members of the family can also register you.
NOTE: This type of facilitations don’t affect household members from Shine people or family relations regarding Eu nationals, exactly who permanently live-in Poland. They only matter brand new very-called relocations – when a resident of some other European union condition having a close relative travel otherwise motions to Poland .
- citizens from Eu member claims,
- people regarding Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland.
- a wife,
- somebody, with who the brand new European union resident enjoys inserted a civil partnership, underneath the regulations of your own Affiliate State concerned, if the laws of your own servers Associate Condition recognizes equality ranging from the latest joined partnership while the marriage, plus in accordance on the standards applied down throughout the associated statutes of host Member State;
- a direct descendent according to the ages 21, who’s determined by the fresh Eu resident or their/the lady mate.
- a direct ascendant, that happen to be dependent on the fresh new Eu citizen or his/her mate.
A good consul refuses a visa when it comes to a choice. You could attract contrary to the refusal on the Minister from International Issues.
Whenever making an application for a visa, you must offer your own biometric investigation: a photo in the example of a national visa and a good pictures and you may fingerprints regarding a good Schengen visa.
For those who have currently removed good Schengen visa on the past 59 days and now have given your own fingerprints, you do not need getting your own fingerprints read once again – the device usually immediately import your computer data.
New power guilty of this new running regarding personal data that will be in the Visa Guidance System (VIS) ‘s the Central Technical Authority of your own Federal Suggestions System in the the new National Cops Head office, address: Pulawska str.,, 02-624, Warsaw.
Grievances towards personal data safety is actually handled by Inspector Standard for personal Investigation Safety, address: dos Stawki str., 00-193, Warsaw.
Work of into the entering the area of one’s Republic out-of Poland, home and you may departure using this region regarding nationals regarding Member Says of your own European union in addition to their family (Diary out-of Statutes from 2019, items 293 with then amendments)